The Mega Hi9 is meant for the person that needs more than what a stock sized & materialled 9" can handle. For now we are doing one ratio, it will have a tooth count of 5-27 for a ratio of 5.40. We choose that ratio since most all out comp guys are currently running 5.38's and this will replace those if they need something stronger. It will work nicely with the 5.38 or the normal low pinion 9" ratio of 5.43. The 5.40 tooth count gives a strength advantage over the 5.38 and 5.43 tooth counts.
Additional Details About The Mega Hi9
1. 5.40 Ratio (better ratio strength-wise than 5.38 or 5.43)
2. 35 spline pinion (even less deflection of the pinion head)
3. 9310 material (15% stronger than standard 8620 material)
4. Large radius where the pinion head meets the stem
5. Longer full complement 17 roller third pinion bearing
6. Hardened to street use specs
7. 1350 forged yoke included (or 1410 yoke +$100.00)
8. Solid spacer included
9. Dual load bolts included
10. Ring gear bolt locks included (except with standard ARBs)
11. Comp use only (can be daily driven but must run inner axle seals) The MegaHi9s always get filled to the higher oil fill plug level on the case.
Mega Hi9 Prices
Mega Hi9 Parts Kit $2199.00
Includes case with caps, adjusters, keepers, gears, wide 3rd bearing, and 2 load bolts.
Complete Mega Hi9 3rd prices
Mega Hi9 Rear Racing Pinion Support
Mega Hi9 Vs. Hi9 Gear Comparison